PLANNED CONFERENCE EVENTS
1. Inaugural session. Plenary Session: Innovation and innovation policy in Russia”:
1/ Science and innovations in the Russian Federation” (A.Klimenko, Duty of Head of Russian Federal Agency of Science and Innovations)
2/ Innovations in Saratov region (P. Ipatov, Governor of Saratov region)
3/ Innovation policy in Russian Federation (S.Glaziev, corresponding member of Russian Academy of Science)
4/ Innovation systems in globalizing world and position of Russia (B.-A.Lundvall).
2. Workshop for policy makers and business managers: Development and implementation of innovation policy in the light of innovation systems building in Russia. Chairs: B.-A.Lundvall, R.Nelson, L.Soete, A.Klimenko, P. Ipatov, S.Glaziev.
3. The 25th anniversary of Nelson&Winter book “Evolutionary theory of economic changes”. Celebration meeting. Chairs: B.-A.Lundvall, L.Soete. Congratulations to R.Nelson.
4. Special lecture of R.Nelson “Evolutionary theory and economic development”.
5. Plenary Session: Innovation policy in the wider setting (Speakers – key persons from European Commission, IEA, …)
6. Plenary session: Government-Academia-Industry Partnership in innovations.
7. Plenary Session: BRICS: problems and prospects of innovation development. Round table. Chairs: Cassiolato, Shulin Gu, Joseph, A.Klimenko.
8. Meeting time for projects BRICS, CATCH UP, ASIALICS, LALICS, AFRICALICS, UNIDEV.
This is a preliminary draft of conference program