“INNOVATION SOCIETY – A NEW EPOCH IN THE HISTORY OF CIVILIZATION DEVELOPMENT”
I. Contemporary epoch in the history of civilization development: prospects and strategies for evolution
1.Methodological issues of innovation building.
2.Civilization under innovation processes.
3.Innovation society as a historical reality and potential for social development.
4.Social philosophy of innovation society.
5.Strategy for innovation building in the 21-st century.
6.Scientific basis for innovation.
7.Innovations and innovation-biased mindsets.
8.Ideology of innovation society; theoretical and methodological challenges of creating innovation society in Russia.
II. Humanitarian aspects of creating innovation society
1.An individual within the environment of innovation society.
2.Shaping public awareness of innovations.
3.Socio-psychological and socio-pedagogical concerns of a subject within innovation society.
4.Socio-humanitarian and cultural background of innovation society.
III. Prospects and areas for Eurasian community development.
1. International cooperation for innovation activities.
2. Innovation activities of Commonwealth countries.
3. Innovation policy issues.
4. Challenges of research methodology for measuring innovation building in Eurasian community countries.
5. Strategies for interaction between Eurasian community countries in the XXI century.
IV. Strategies for setting up the GLOBELICS international research
network within Eurasian Community countries
1.Challenges of innovation policy related to developing the GLOBELICS worldwide research network.
2.Prospects for setting up GLOBELICS in EurAsEC countries.
3.Strategies to foster innovations in GLOBELICS activities.
V. Theory and practices of national and regional innovation systems
1.Concept-based models of national and regional innovation systems in Russia.
2. Challenges of incorporating cross-national and national traditions for innovation development practices.
3. National and regional aspects in innovation development processes.
VI. Strategies for development of innovation economy
1. Strategies and prospects for implementing “Concept 2020”.
2. Evolutionary type of economy in contemporary society.
3. Macro- and micro-economic systems from the perspective of social development of the world community.
4. Economic security – a challenging issue of innovative development of a society.
5. Social and economic criteria of social advancement.
6. Economic theories and current financial and economic world crisis.
7. Social and economic consequences of financial-and-economic world crisis.
VII Centre for EurAsEC High Technologies and priority areas of developing engineering in innovation society
1. Basic areas of engineering development in innovation society
2. Engineering and innovation systems.
3. Innovations within the various advancement areas of development engineering and machinery production.
VIII Strategies and prospects for research and engineering progress
1. Research and engineering progress of innovation society.
2. Strategies for research and engineering progress under global crisis conditions.
3. Current technical competence and technical breakthroughs.
IX Place and role of higher education in developing innovation society and
1. Innovation principles within the system of university science.
2. Universities within the innovation systems at various levels.
3. Basic transformation ideas of higher education systems.
4. Educational, and research-and-innovation subsystems within university systems.
X National security concerns under global crisis conditions
1. Russia’s national security under innovation building.
2. Security of an individual in innovation society.
3. Economic security under innovation advancement.
4. Russia’s national security in the mindsets of innovation society individuals.
5. Social and cultural security under global crisis conditions.